18 de diciembre de 2022

EIDOLON - HALLOWED APPARITION (2001)

 



 




Corruption of the mind 
I live my life unscathed 
a small donation of green 
will wash my sins away 
hypocrisy unveiled 
a small price to pay 
for the pain you will endure 
I'm saved another day 

Hallowed apparition 

I hang my head in shame 
my hands held to the sky 
I kneel before the cross as 
I ask the holy, why? 
mindset unholy 
leaves a sacrilegious scar 
the hallowed apparition 
has saved my soul thus far

Hallowed apparition 

Confess unto my sins 
my anguish so unreal 
can't erase the blood 
I long for the pain you feel 
look into my soul 
wretched visions of hate 
I repent before the cross 
and test the hand of fate 

Hallowed apparition


Puro metal de alta escuela.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario